window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-24967636-1'); The Beauty and Fashion Insider: Staying Informed with the Latest News: Emma Stone

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Emma Stone



EMMA Stone has had to get her head around some pretty scary stunts since signing up to the Spider-Man revival movie and she says the experience has been a real rollercoaster ride.
The 22-year-old beauty says she has had to get to grips with some real hair-raising moments — and she is not too keen on them.
“It’s like a roller coaster. I’m fine on one, but once you put me in a bungee where they shoot you up and you free fall; I don’t like it,” Emma said.
“It’s fine if it’s on a track or there is a harness, but I get really freaked out when it’s a free fall.”
Stone recently revealed she wants to do theater.
“I would absolutely love to be on Broadway but I have vocal nodules, so it’s like a miracle I have made it through this week without my voice being gone,” she said.
“I lose my voice all the time. That would be the only thing that would be hard about doing live theater and projecting every night. When I was a kid doing theater I lost my voice every other day and it made the performances really difficult. If I could get a real handle on that, I would love to do theater.
“I was talking to Justin Timberlake and he had that surgery a couple of years ago and he was on vocal rest. And he thought he was never going to be able to sing again. But you have to have voal rest for a month. A month of me not talking? That would be very hard!”

No comments: